Each month we offer a different day tour itinerary and we pick up from a different area each day.
Our tour destinations are all within 250 km of our base in Mount Annan (e.g. as far as Batemans Bay to the south; Canberra to the south-west; Orange to the west; Hunter Valley to the north-west; and Nelson Bay to the north), although many of our tours will explore some of the fascinating places we have right on our doorstep.
All of our day tours include:
- Morning tea;
- All entrance/guide costs (where applicable);
- Lunch; and
- Pick up and return from/to your home.
A lot of thought goes into planning every detail of our itineraries. We make sure that the destinations we choose are easily accessible for mobility-impaired passengers; we have regular ‘comfort’ stops while ‘on the road’; and our morning teas and lunches can be customised to meet special dietary requirements.
Travelling in small groups has many advantages over travelling with larger numbers of passengers. For example:
- there are no long waits getting on and off the bus;
- there is a much friendlier atmosphere;
- you can connect with the people you meet without feeling like you’re just a face in a crowd;
- it’s easier to have a personal relationship with your driver/guide;
- your driver/guide can easily meet your needs with a personal touch.
Our groups are small enough to feel like you’re exploring a destination independently, but big enough to create a good social vibe; and our smaller vehicles allow us to visit places that are inaccessible to larger coaches.